At DayHab, we offer both 28-Day and 90-Day Residential Programs. These programs have been established to provide you with around the clock support as you undertake the initial steps in you recovery journey.
Clients are transported to the DayHab Treatment Centre each day where they engage in our intensive Addiction Treatment Program.
How It Works
- Daily attendance at DayHab Treatment Centre
- All program content as per Day Program
- Medical assessment by Addiction Medicine Specialist (when required)
- Psychiatric assessment with Dr Ranvir Sood
- Fresh meals prepared and cooked by residents
- Nightly 12 step meetings
- Life skills support
- Safe and secure drug free environment
- Weekly visits from family and loved ones at the DayHab Treatment Centre
- Aftercare planning and support
- 24-hour support and care
The DayHab Residential Program is intensive, requiring determination, commitment and a real desire to want to leave your addictive patterns behind. Together, we help you every step of the way.
Addiction is treatable, recovery is possible! DayHab will help get you there, one day at a time.